- OLD SPICE ~ This unmistakably masculine fragrance, reminiscent of the clean shaven sailor of the '70's commercials, the original was designed by the house of Shulton in 1937 and over the years it has been an enduring and endearing classic. No man, young or old would be without a bottle of Old Spice and we believe our version of it is exceptional. It is comprised of top notes of orange, sage & lemon, that blends into carnation, geranium, cinnamon, jasmine and heliotrope. Finishing off this blend is vanilla, cedarwood, frankincense, tonka and musk.
- CANOE ~ Our interpretation of the classic of 1932 fragrance by Dana, spicy, sweet and refined, brisk citrus with accents of lemon and oakmoss.
- CHAPS (Ralph Lauren) ~ Our interpretation of the original from Ralph Lauren, oriental, woody yet refined with leather, herbs, amber, sage and citrus.
- NAUTICA COMPETITION ~ Classified as a masculine oriental, woody fragrance that possesses a blend of jasmine, rose, spearmint, oak moss and amber.
- SQUEAKY CLEAN ~ A sharp, clean, soap like, sparkling boutique-like scent.
More new scents to come as I am ordering them from another company.