Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PIF is now OPEN, closes February 4, 2013

I've just listed my first PIF that will be hosted on my website.



This PIF is open to those that have purchased from me in the past as well as those who have not ordered from me before. It's currently open to all US addresses at this time.

If you would prefer unscented (no added scent) please request that in your entry and it will be honored should you be the winner. I offer this because I realize that there are those that can't wear scented products because they react to them, their place of employment frowns upon it or they just prefer unscented products.


This PIF will include the following items :  Aloe Tallow & Lanolin Shaving Soap in the following scents.  There will be four (4) winners! 
  1. Green Irish Tweed
  2. Lime
  3. Rosemary Mint
  4. Sweet Grass
These are sample pucks and when freshly made weigh a bit more than 1 ounce.   I used the same mold that I do when I make my small pucks so they measure about 2.5" in diameter.   




If you are a current customer I would like to encourage you to post a review of the products that you have tried and used. That way others will know about the pros and cons of the product itself. If you purchased a RTS (ready to ship item after it's purchased I do move that listing into the sold section for it's type of product so that reviews can be left for those items. I do ask that you not to get to focused on the scent since scent is a personal thing and what one person likes another person will not like. It's subject to personal opinion so focus on the quality of the product and how it functions for what it's supposed to do instead. Thank You.





No comments: