Friday, April 25, 2014

Beer! Beer! Beer! For Those That Like Beer

I'm personally not a drinker, and I never acquired the taste for beer.  But it's something that my hubby enjoys from time to time.

Beer soap is not a new concept and soapmakers have been making bath soaps using beer as the liquid for quite some time.  And likewise I have been using beer in my shaving soaps for some time as well.   Just like you expect with my other shaving soaps you can expect the same with my beer shaving soap as well.

The beer adds an earthy aroma to the soap that can morph some scents when beer is used as the only liquid in the soap.  But to help prevent this from happening I have decided to use half the liquid as beer and the other half as water.

I make each of these different shaving soaps in about 4-5 lb batches and they are made from scratch in my kitchen. I will make various shaving soaps in various scents that are ready to ship. In the title look to see what beer is used to make each particular RTS shaving soap. But if you are ordering a custom shaving soap you will be able to select the beer of choice that you want your shaving soap made with.

I have been using Blue Moon Beer for some time now......


But now I will be adding two more beers to my options.

Samuel Adams Boston Lager.......

and Guinness Extra Stout.......

So for you beer lovers, I hope you enjoy these added options.......

`Cheers`

No comments: