Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Been A Few Days

It's been a few days since my last post, but I haven't forgotten, I've just had a few other family issues I needed to deal with first.   I've been away from home since last Thursday and right now I'm at another hotel, but on the way home.

My mom had surgery at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester MN, and the great Mayo Clinic always amazes me.  This was my second visit there.  This time we were told we should visit the chapel there, and that was nothing short of breathtaking.  I didn't take my camera with me, so I did google this image of it.  If you ever have a chance to go there, be sure to ask at one of the information desks on how to get there.  It's out of the way but well worth the time taken to see it.   
 
click on image to enlarge
above image found on google because I forgot my camera


I'll be home late tomorrow night, so Wednesday will be dedicated to doing laundry as well as re-opening my store.   I look forward to filling your orders as quick as possible as I have done since I reopened in January.

No comments: