Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Fragrances Order #2

Order 2 of 6

There is a small company that two of my scents come from, although I do have more of their scents, they just aren't my favorites.  I have tried ordering them (same names) from other companies that I order from and save on shipping and I've always been disappointed.  Although I do have some left of these two scents and they are currently listed as part of my regular scents I decided it was time to order more.  I also want to be able to make bath soaps with them, so I need more to be able to do that!  But they are wonderful scents and I wanted to be able to continue to offer them to you....

While these two scents are listed under my Other Scents as they are scents that either a man or a women would enjoy.   I had them previously listed under masculine scents but I am moving them because they are a universal scent.


Cool Citrus Basil
This is a zesty and clean fragrance infused with cool citrus and fresh basil leaves. Refreshing and Energizing! A Bath and Body Works type fragrance.


Lemongrass and Sage
This fragrance is a perfect blend. Lemongrass top notes with a fresh, lightly herbal background of sage to smooth and round out the lemongrass make this one scent you can't put down.



But while I was placing my order, there was another scent I have had my eye on for some time.  So I decided it was time to order it....  Well Cleopatra Queen of the Nile was out of stock so I selected this one instead.   A friend of mine sent me some soap with this some time ago and I did like it quite a bit.




Salty Sea Air
Sun, Sand and a wave of sea air… inspired by the picturesque landscape and the fresh scents of the waters of the Aegean. You'll be transported to an azure-lined shore, amidst a salty sea breeze, inhaling the crisp sea air.

No comments: