Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shaving Cream Samples

Have now been mailed out.  I'm very impressed with the lather on this new version that I came up with.  I sent out 6 samples to guys who are members of DSF Damn Fine Shave  So hopefully I will be getting some reviews back shortly on those.

I sent our 4 samples in each of the boxes.  Inside were the following.
  • A sample of the tallow shave soap that I would like to replace the current version with.   The current version has palm oil in it, and I want to drop the palm out of the recipe but before I do that, I want to get the opinion of others on what they think.  This version also has avocado oil and safflower oil in it.
  • The next sample is the shaving cream.  This shaving cream was left unscented and it also contains avocado oil but it also has unrefined shea butter in it as well.
  • The next sample was made with the same unscented tallow shaving cream as above but it had a specific percent of menthol added to it. 
  • The last sample was also made with the same unscented tallow shaving cream as above but it had a higher percent of menthol added to it. 
So for you gentlemen who want/need their tallow and their menthol I hope to get some feedback for you soon on when these new products will be launched.   I will not be charging extra for the added menthol to your order.

No comments: